Emergency Water Damage Tips
Our team members at SERVPRO of Biddeford-Saco are highly trained water damage specialist.
Tips if you experience water damage (These tips are for clean water situations only):
- Shut off the water source if possible.
- Remove excess water by mopping and blotting.
- Remove and prop up wet upholstery cushions for even drying.
- Place aluminum foil or wood blocks under the furniture legs.
- Hang furs and leather goods separately at room temperature.
- Remove Oriental or other colored rugs from we carpeting.
- Do not use a regular vacuum to remove water.
- Do not turn on ceiling fixtures if ceiling is wet, and keeping out of areas where ceilings are sagging from retained water.
- Do not leave books, magazines or other colored items on wet carpeting.
If you experience water damage let SERVPRO of Biddeford-Saco help cleanup and make it "Like it never even happened."