This school experienced a mold issue and SERVPRO of Biddeford-Saco was quick to help! In a situation like this, getting their facility up and running in a timely manner was crucial, while providing our best efforts. Our crew of 4 technicians spent their days tearing down walls, decontaminating, and rebuilding this gym to its former glory. Protective suits were worn by the crew at all times to ensure the safety of everyone involved. Once the job was done, a production manager made their way to the job site and tested the air to make sure all the mold had been removed. The crew enjoyed getting this school back up and running. If you suspect your building might have traces of mold, be sure to call SERVPRO of Biddeford-Saco for an air quality testing.